Welcome to Agape’s Neighborhood!
This series’ themed Bible scripture comes from 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (NIV):
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hope, always perseveres.
Season 2 will be aired on the 1st Tuesday of each month (February -July). Did you miss the previous episodes? Click Here to catch up on what you missed.
How and when to reach out to us:
- If you want to show us how you took on the family challenges (will be aired on the following episode)
- If you have an idea for an Agape’s Neighborhood’s episode
- If you need us to pray for you
- If your birthday is coming up
- If you want to be a part of the Agape’s Neighborhood Ministry Team
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org