17 Jan Personal Service Challenge
Metro is challenging our members to participate in our monthly personal service challenge. This personal service challenge is a deliberate effort to carry out acts that assist others by volunteering or performing community service. These tasks may include committing to a set number of volunteer hours each week or each month or taking on a particular project to assist a specific group or organization. The objective is to advance personally and in a way that benefits the community. We can participate individually or with a group of friends.
7 benefits of our service challenge are the following:
- Greater personal development and self-awareness
- A feeling of satisfaction and achievement
- Opportunities to acquire new knowledge and experiences
- Enhancing interpersonal connections
- A sense of fulfillment and purpose
- Positively influencing the community
- Greater awareness of societal problems and ways to help with solutions.