Activity Center Request Form
- Complete the Facility Center Rental Request form.
- A representative from the Activity Center Management Team will be in contact to schedule a meeting, where available facilities; services and a finalized contract agreement can be discussed in detail.
- A minimum deposit of 25% is required upon the signing of a contract agreement. Full payment is required for rental contracts signed within thirty (30) days of the event.
- All outstanding balances are due prior to the actual event date, on such day as is stipulated in the signed contract agreement.
- Only upon the signing of the contract and receipt of the entire contracted fee will the Activity Center Management Team add an event to its calendar and secure any required
staff for it.
- Rental rates are classified into two categories:
- Member Rate â€“ For active Members of the Metropolitan Seventh-day Adventist Church
- General Rate â€“ For all other would-be renters
- Member rates are not available to friends or relatives of Metropolitan Seventh-day Adventist Church members.
- Ticket sales on the premises or admission charges to the building between sunset Friday and sunset Saturday are prohibited.
- The Activity Center Management Team reserves the right to amend these procedures at any time and without notice. All introductory rental rates issued prior to the date of this document should be considered null and void, but as a courtesy will be given special consideration on a case by case basis.